Durability with digital precision
Reliable, efficient and universal in application: Weishaupt´s new monarch® burner series embody the Weishaupt virtues of exemplary low emissions and robust equipment for lastingly reliable operation that Weishaupt customers have come to expect. Thanks to the digital combustion management – incorporated as standard – installation, adjustment, operation and servicing of the new Weishaupt monarch® burners are easier and more precise than ever.
- Outstanding price-performance ratio: Digital technology, a modular system and the most up-to-date combustion technologies make the Weishaupt monarch® a sound economic investment all round.
- Great versatility: Burners from the Weishaupt monarch range fire hot water boilers, steam boilers and modern high-capacity boilers between 183,000 BTU/hr and 19,350,000 BTU/hr
- User-friendly concept: All components, such as the fuel and air control system, are clearly arranged and easily accessible.
- Spatially variable: Burners can be hinged open to the left or right.
- Easy installation: All components are connected with plugs and sockets.
- Particularly quiet operation: An innovative fan unit and aerodynamically arranged air components minimise the amount of noise produced.
- Fuel: Weishaupt oil and dual fuel burners are suitable for use with #2 light oil and low sulphur oil, as well as #2 light oil containing up to 10% bio components, fuel B5 and B10.