W series – Gas, oil and dual fuel burners
Versatility – proven a million times
Reliable, economic, fully automatic: So far well over four million Weishaupt W series oil, gas and dual fuel burners have been installed worldwide. The economic and reliable compact energy packages can be used for many applications: From domestic heating to heat generation for industrial processes.
- Exemplary efficiency: The digital combustion management system ensures that only exactly the amount of energy is consumed that is needed at the time.
- Excellent emission levels: Weishaupt Low NOx technology (standard for gas burners, optional for oil burners) is exemplary in reducing emissions with special mixing assemblies for intensive flue gas recirculation
- Sophisticated technology: All W series burners work fully automatically. Powerful microprocessors continuously control and monitor the combustion process for maximum efficiency.
- Silent operation: The transversely mounted fan draws air through a sound attenuated inlet.
- Versatility: The W series offers oil and gas burners in five different ranges from 40,000 BTU/hr to 1,950,000 BTU/hr.
- Long life: More than 50 years of experience and development work have gone into Weishaupt burner technology. Only the best materials are used in manufacture.
- Fuel: Weishaupt oil and dual fuel burners are suitable for use with #2 light oil and low sulphur oil, as well as #2 light oil containing up to 10% bio components, fuel B5 and B10.
|>The Weishaupt Programme
Download brochure 6.8 MB (pdf)
|Weishaupt oil burners WL30 and WL40 Standard version and LN
Download brochure 1.4 MB (pdf)
|Weishaupt WG30 and WG40 gas burners LN (LowNOx) version
Download brochure 2.2 MB (pdf)
|Weishaupt oil burner WL5
Download brochure 760 KB (pdf)
|Weishaupt gas burner WG5
Download brochure 595 KB (pdf)
|Weishaupt WL 10 and WL20 oil burners
Download brochure 1.0 MB (pdf)
|Weishaupt WG10 and WG20 gas burners LN (Low NOx) version
Download brochure 1.2 MB (pdf)
|Weishaupt Burner Selection – The Quick Reference
Download brochure 1.3 MB (pdf)