Vacuum tube solar collectors.
Absorber surface area: 22 and 32 sq.ft / 2 and 3 sq.m
|Flyer 517 KB|
|Brochure 2.8 MB|
|Technical Data Manual 2.4 MB|
The most environmentally-friendly method of domestic hot water heating, as well as a backup/supplement for low-temperature heating purposes.
Thanks to the highly effective Sol-Titan coating, the vacuum tube collector Vitosol 300-T can even utilize diffused solar radiation. It is therefore suitable not only for domestic hot water applications, but also as a backup for central heating purposes.
The benefits at a glance:
- High level of operational reliability and a long service life thanks to the use of high-grade, corrosion-resistant materials such as special solar glass, copper and stainless steel. Durable, vacuum-tight glass-to-metal seal.
- High efficiency thanks to the Sol-Titan coated absorber and vacuum collector tubes.
- Energy-efficient Duotec wrap-around pipe heat exchanger, which almost completely encases the condensers to facilitate better heat transfer.
- The condenser has a flexible connection to the vacuum tube via a stainless steel corrugated pipe. The individual tubes can be adjusted for optimum alignment to the sun during original placement.
- The dry connection of the collector tubes allows for individual tubes to be mounted and disassembled without having to drain the solar heating system.
- Proven Viessmann plug-in system for connecting several collectors to form one collector panel with a total surface area of up to 65 ft2 – 6 m2.
- A fully integrated solar system package available:
- Vitosol 300-T vacuum tube collectors
- Vitocell 100 or 300 hot water storage tank
- Solar-Divicon pump station
- Vitosolic control unit
- Solar expansion tank, Tyfocor solar fill
- System fill manifold